Steam venting costs you money!
Replace your old system with a long term solution, and say goodbye to venting steam!
“It is important for the user to understand that conventional steam traps
offer the manufacturer a much greater profit and their primary source
of income. They do not want to promote the orifice steam trap and many
will try to discourage its use.”
- The Steam Trap Handbook – James F. McCauley P.E.
The Primary Advantages of the SteamLoc® Tubular Outlet Technology are:
- 10 Year+ Warrantee
- Reduce Fuel Use/Energy Costs
- Reduce Water/Sewer Costs
- Reduce Chemical Treatment Cost
- No Moving Parts to Fail
- Eliminate Changing Steam Traps Year After Year
- Reduce Service Calls
- Fewer Hot and Cold Zones
- Eliminate Venting Receivers
- Simple Installation into existing trap bodies
Simple installation. SteamLoc® inserts
fit into existing trap bodies.
All SteamLoc® traps are custom
engineered to each specific application.
© 2016 Conservation Solutions | 357 Cross Street, Carisle, MA 01741
Ph: 978-266-1900 | Fax: 978-266-1976 | Site Map
| Contact Us